A sewing group that I’m a member of recently asked why we love sewing. Here’s my answer:
- I love running my hands across bolts of fabric.
- I love the connection to my Gram.
- I love talking a piece or two of fabric and turning it into someone incredible.
- I love the feeling of creating a well-fitting garment or perfect bag.
- I love taking a pattern or idea and making it my own.
- I love sharing something I enjoy with my daughter.
- I love being able to create magic for her.
But most of all I love the opportunity for moments like this one where my daughter is so excited to wear matching lovingly-made outfits. ❤️
Why do you love sewing?